For sale, Mermaid no. 164 “Gail”
- Built by Boylan of Skerries.
- Just completed a professional re-build.
- New deck beams, half beams, carlins, deck, coamings, rubbing strakes.
- Casing removed, re-built and re-installed.
- Mast step reinforced.
- New tie beam, twart and seats.
- New bulkheads, fore and aft.
- New floorboards.
- Ribs replaced as necessary.
- Road trailer with new wheels, bearings and jockey wheel.
- Sails include main, 2 jibs and a spinny. Ok for club racing.
- 2 rudders.
- Re-furbished centre board.
- Solid buoyancy meets class requirements.
- Mast, boom and spinny pole.
- Full boat cover.
- Ready to sail but a serious racer would upgrade some of the fittings.
- Can be seen in Wexford.
She has no racing record but the hull shape looks like a fast boat and the Boylans did not build woofers!!! Reluctantly for sale due to health issues. Asking 6K.
Contact Des Tyrrell @ 085 1833822 or email email@example.com